COVID-19 UPDATE and Resources
Phillips Edison is connecting our tenants with information and resources to help them navigate the current crisis through the PECOConnect program. As part of these efforts, we are pleased to announce a new Rewards Program designed to support local tenants with only one location who closed due to COVID-19. Now you can earn money toward your PECO account by doing things you're probably already doing!
Click HERE for the full program details. Once you've completed the activities and have your documentation ready, submit your Rewards Redemption Form.
(Note: All rewards must be bundled and 'cashed-out' in one lump sum.)
Contact us at PECOConnect@phillipsedison.com with questions and be sure to visit our COVID-19 Resources and Preparing to Re-Open pages for up-to-date information.
NEW CUSTOMER SERVICE PLATFORM FOR OUR TENANTS
Introducing DashComm. Enjoy 24/7 access to our new customer service platform that will make it easy to report a space or property issue, get tips on marketing your business and more. To sign up, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of your shopping center, business name, and whether or not you are the owner of the business.
PAYMENTS, MAINTENANCE, SALES REPORTING
We want to make it easier for our valued tenants to communicate with Phillips Edison & Company. Click on the appropriate link below to report your monthly gross sales, submit a request for repair/maintenance or pay your rent.
Pay Your Rent
We want to simplify how our tenants do business with us. Pay your rent online anytime through our payment portal.
Property Management Requests
Phillips Edison is dedicated to providing excellent customer service for our retailers. To report an operations issue or make a request, please email email@example.com or call 866-422-3347 and someone will respond to you.
If you are required to submit your sales reporting to us, please follow the steps below:
- Log into DashComm – www.dashcomm.com
- The Username is your email address. If you are not yet signed up on DashComm and need access, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Shopping Center name, Business Name, your First & Last name, and are you the Owner of the business? Yes or No.
- Click on Track My Request
- Click on Create New
- In ‘Request Type’ dropdown, choose Submit Sales
- Under ‘Report’, choose your required timing; Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
- Check the box stating “The information presented above is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge”
- Click Create