Customer platform for our Neighbors
Enjoy 24/7 access to our customer service platform that will make it easy to report a space or property issue, get tips on marketing your business and more. To sign up, send an email to email@example.com and include the name of your shopping center, business name, and whether or not you are the owner of the business.
Payments, maintenance, sales reporting
We want to make it easier for our valued Neighbors to communicate with Phillips Edison & Company. DashComm is a great resource to get your billing, invoicing, and rent questions answered. Log in today to connect with one of our billing specialists. Click on the appropriate link below to report your monthly gross sales, submit a request for repair/maintenance or pay your rent.
We are going 100% electronic with invoices and payments! Our preferred method for Neighbors to pay their rent is through DashComm® with a link into Versapay ARC. Learn more about the VersaPay ARC benefits here and log into DashComm® to complete your setup today.
Phillips Edison is dedicated to providing excellent customer service for our retailers. To report an operations issue or make a request, please go to www.dashcomm.com and submit a request. If you have an after hours maintenance emergency, please call 866-422-3347 and someone will respond to you.
If you are required to submit your sales reporting to us, please follow the steps below:
- Log into DashComm – www.dashcomm.com
- The Username is your email address. If you are not yet signed up on DashComm and need access, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Shopping Center name, Business Name, your First & Last name, and are you the Owner of the business? Yes or No.
- Click on Sales
- Choose the month showing with a status of “Missing” and click that plus arrow to enter the missing amounts
- Enter the sales figure for that month and click NEXT
- Confirm the amount is correct
- Check the box stating “The information presented above is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge”
- Click Create
Free Mentor Matching
Free Mentor Matching, provided by The Score Foundation: The Score Foundation is a non-profit organization that provides mentoring services to entrepreneurs and small business owners. PECO is proud to be a sponsor of Score to bring this mentor-matching program to all of its Neighbors free of charge. By signing up for this program, you will be matched with a mentor who has expertise in your industry and can provide valuable guidance and support. With the help of a mentor, you can gain new insights, develop new skills, and make better decisions for your business. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to take your business to new heights! Click HERE to sign up for Score's Mentor-Matching Program today!