(Effective as of February 5, 2016)
Information We Collect
We only collect certain personally identifiable information, including your name, address, email address, phone and fax number, and occupational information when voluntarily provided by you. Personal information you submit to us is used by our affiliates, business partners and us either to provide you with information you have specifically requested or to aid us in better serving our users. By using this site and providing personally identifiable information to us, you acknowledge and agree that we may have access to such data and utilize it to perform specific business and technical functions on our behalf, as well as for other uses related to this site.
Children Under the Age of 13
This site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly solicit information from any child under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide us with any personal information.
How Your Personally Identifiable Information is Used
We may use your personal information to provide you with information or services that you have specifically requested or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. We may also use it to communicate with you about topics in which you may be interested, to provide new information regarding our business, to notify you about changes to our website, for any other purpose we describe when you provide personal information or in any other manner with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not intend to otherwise share your identifiable personal information with others without your permission except under the following circumstances:
- It may be shared with subsidiaries and affiliates.
- It may be collected by a third party vendor that acts as a hosting service for our website.
- It may be retained by an outside vendor for storage purposes.
- We may provide your information to a third party if you specifically agree that we may do so.
- We may provide your information to third party service providers, contractors, business partners or other third parties that we use to support our business, including for assistance with sending information by email, mail or other means.
- We may use it to fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- We may send one or more “cookies” to you in order to improve the quality of our service, including for tracking user trends and preferences.
- We may need to disclose your personally identifiable information when required by law or if we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate or cooperate with a judicial proceeding.
- We may disclose your personal information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our business partners or others.
- In a merger, acquisition by another company, a sale of all or a portion of our assets, bankruptcy, liquidation, or other similar transactions, your personal information will, in most instances, be transferred to the control of a third party.
- We may also share your personal information for any other purpose we describe when you provide the information or in any other manner with your consent.
We may remove personal identifiers from the personal information you provide to us and maintain it in aggregate form. We may combine such de-identified information with other information to provide anonymous, aggregated statistical information for use by us, our business partners or our service providers to improve our products and services. We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information collected through our website. We do not currently encrypt your personally identifiable information. Please be aware that any data transmitted over the internet may be at risk and we cannot guarantee that our website will be free from illegal tampering or “hacking.”
Third Party Privacy Policies
Your California Privacy Rights
Phillips Edison & Company
11501 Northlake Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45249
Phone (513) 554-1110 or (800) 875-6585
Fax (513) 554-1820