Preparing for the Re-Opening of our Communities
Our team has gathered resources to help you navigate the COVID-19 situation. This page will offer everything from state and local regulations to social media images for you to post and signage ready to be printed.
Visit our main COVID-19 Resources page for financial assistance and general information.
Featured Video: Reimagine Your Restaurant Business
For links referenced in the video visit Resources for Restaurants below.
- Free Webinar - "How to Prepare for the Craziest Holiday Season Ever!" Angel Cicerone, President of Tenant Mentorship, Author and feature in the PECO Connect Webinar “Re-Emergence: The Other Side of COVID-19”. This webinar covers the four new customer profiles and how to appeal to each, new business models that can amp up sales, bridging the online and physical worlds, restaurant-specific strategies and more. Click HERE to register and receive instant access.
- UM and American Express have kicked off “All In For Small,” an initiative to support small businesses struggling with the COVID-19 pandemic crisis which features webinars, playbooks and other thought leadership content. The program is anchored by a weekly webinar--viewed live here each Tuesday at 1pm (ET)--and video focusing on a different small business vertical category.
State and Local Information
For the latest on each state's reopening efforts and current restrictions see The New York Times' Coronavirus Restrictions and Mask Mandates for All 50 States
For available state-level financial resources and relief efforts, please visit our State Resources page.
Do's and Dont's
- American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (AIHA) 'Back to Work Safely'
- Chase for Business 'A New Era of Entrepreneurship' New Small Business Opportunities in the Post-COVID-19 World
- CO by U.S. Chamber of Commerce '5 Small Business Owners Talk Pandemic-Inspired Changes That Are Here to Stay'
- Inc. Magazine's 'What Not to Do When You Reopen Your Business'
- Inc. Magazine's 'The Reopening Challenge: 5 Tips for Getting Back to Business'
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) COVID-19 Re-Opening Best Practices
- Modern Retail 'How retailers are preparing for an earlier holiday shopping season'
- National Retail Federation 'Operation Open Doors Checklist'
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 Hazard Recognition and Control and Prevention
- Retail Industry Leaders Association 'Open for Business - A Blueprint for Shopping Safe'
- Retail Touchpoints 'Retail Reopening Guide: Address Consumers' Concerns, Enhance Omnichannel Alignment'
- The Kroger Co. 'Sharing What We've Learned: A Blueprint for Businesses'
Re-Emergence: The Other Side of COVID-19 - May 6, 2020
Angel Cicerone, President of Tenant Mentorship and Author
Creative Ideas to Engage Your Customers While Getting Ready to Reopen - April 29, 2020
Beth Azor, Azor Advisory Services, Inc. "The Canvassing Queen", CRE Leasing Coach, Author/Speaker
Social Media Tips During COVID-19
Sarah Malcolm, Co President, ATYPICAL and Skye Van Aswegen, Chief Operating Officer, ATYPICAL
This program gives shoppers front row access for easy curbside pick-up, facilitating this offering for business owners and their customers with clearly marked parking spaces.
Click on an image to download the .JPG files, then right-click to save.
Want to download all of the above and/or prefer images sized for Facebook? Click to download the .zip folder.
Digital Toolkit and On-Site Signage
This toolkit includes downloadable social media graphics; printable signage including grand opening signs and banners; customizable flyers and coupons; and useful industry guides and blueprints to help our Neighbors communicate with customers both on-site and online.
Contact us at PECOConnect@phillipsedison.com you have questions or would like assistance on how to customize these files.
Download the full toolkit, with all below items included, here.
- Print Resources from the CDC are free to download, developed to support COVID-19 recommendations.
- Phillips Edison offers the following print materials, also free to download
Floor Spacing Signs PDF
Click on an image to download the customizable .DOCX file, or download the full digital toolkit here.
(As referenced in the Reimagine Your Restaurant Business video)
- DoorDash Offer: Get a 30 Day Free Trial + 50% Off Commissions
- DoorDash COVID-19 Merchant Resource Center
- ECOLAB Foodservice Operations Resource Library - Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Independent Restaurant Coalition (IRC) Save Local Restaurants
- Join Grubhub and Get a FREE $250 in May Promotions
- Modern Restaurant Management COVID-19 Survival Guide for Restaurants
- National Restaurant Association Coronavirus Reopening Guide for Industry
- OpenTable Webinar Series 'In it Together' - advice from hospitality leaders and state of the industry discussion
- ServSafe Free Food Safety and Career Development Training and Resources
- Streetsense Pandemic Relaunch Toolkit for Restaurants + Bars
- Upserve 6 Ways to Prepare Your Restaurant for Reopening After the Coronavirus Pandemic
- We are continuing to highlight creative solutions from our Neighbors. Follow Us on Instagram to see the latest!