- Anchored by Giant, the number one grocer in the Washington DC area
- Additional tenants include Pizza Hut, Hair Cuttery, OneMain Financial, GameStop, Wells Fargo and IHOP
- Located in LaPlata, a suburb 25 miles south of Washington DC, with an annual household income greater than $111,300
- La Plata is a high growth area with potential population growth of 7% from 2014 to 2019 spurred by lower cost of living and easy commutes to job centers including Andrews Air Force Base, Bolling Air Force Base, Naval Air Station Patuxent River and National Harbor.
- Located along main commuting corridor, Crain Highway, with more than 33,000 vehicles per day. Crain Highway provides access from La Plata to the Capitol Beltway and the entire Washington DC region.
Gross Leasable Area (GLA)