- Giant Eagle is the dominant grocer in northeast Ohio and the Hartville location is the primary grocery store in the trade area.
- Located at the heart of the primary retail corridor with retailers including Big Lots, Marc's and Goodwill
- Additional long-standing tenants include PNC Bank, Aultman Medical, Domino’s Pizza, and Great Clips
- Hartville is the largest commercial center in the northeast part of Stark County
- Average household income exceeds $82,600 in a three-mile radius
- The Village of Hartville is a small town with a historic feel, and draws a large number of tourists to the Hartville Market Place, Hartville Kitchen and Hartville Hardware
Gross Leasable Area (GLA)
Year Renovated 2008