- Located in Forsyth County, one of Georgia’s wealthiest and fastest growing counties
- Anchored by Publix, the second largest pure grocer by market share in the state of Georgia & is the service leader of the Atlanta market
- Day population exceeds 69,400 in a 3-mile radius with an average household income of $151,300. Customer visit duration averages over 60 minutes within the shopping center.
- Situated at the corner of McGinnis Ferry Rd. and Douglas Rd. with direct access to Windward Pkwy. via signalized intersection.
- Center is across the street from The Golf Club of Georgia (600+ homes and a 36-hole course) which is ranked among the Top 20 Best Courses in GA
Gross Leasable Area (GLA)