Re-Opening our Communities
Our team has gathered resources to help you navigate re-opening your business amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit our main COVID-19 Resources page for financial assistance and general information.
For links referenced in the video visit Resources for Restaurants below.
State and Local Information
For the latest on each U.S. state's business updates and mandates click here.
For available state-level financial resources and relief efforts, please visit our State Resources page.
Front Row to-Go®
This program gives shoppers front row access for easy curbside pick-up, facilitating this offering for business owners and their customers with clearly marked parking spaces.
Digital Toolkit and On-Site Signage
This toolkit includes downloadable social media graphics; printable signage including grand opening signs and banners; customizable flyers and coupons; and useful industry guides and blueprints to help our Neighbors communicate with customers both on-site and online.
Contact us at PECOConnect@phillipsedison.com you have questions or would like assistance on how to customize these files.
Download the full toolkit, with all below items included, here.
Click on an image to download the .JPG files, then right-click to save.
Want to download all of the above and/or prefer images sized for Facebook? Click to download the .zip folder.
- Print Resources from the CDC are free to download, developed to support COVID-19 recommendations.
- Phillips Edison offers the following print materials, also free to download
Floor Spacing Signs PDF
Click on an image to download the customizable .DOCX file, or download the full digital toolkit here.
(As referenced in the Reimagine Your Restaurant Business video)
- DoorDash Offer: Get a 30 Day Free Trial + 50% Off Commissions
- DoorDash COVID-19 Merchant Resource Center
- ECOLAB Foodservice Operations Resource Library - Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Independent Restaurant Coalition (IRC) Save Local Restaurants
- Join Grubhub and Get a FREE $250 in May Promotions
- Modern Restaurant Management COVID-19 Survival Guide for Restaurants
- National Restaurant Association Coronavirus Reopening Guide for Industry
- OpenTable Webinar Series 'In it Together' - advice from hospitality leaders and state of the industry discussion
- ServSafe Free Food Safety and Career Development Training and Resources
- Streetsense Pandemic Relaunch Toolkit for Restaurants + Bars
- Upserve 6 Ways to Prepare Your Restaurant for Reopening After the Coronavirus Pandemic
Business Webinar Series
Re-Emergence: The Other Side of COVID-19
Angel Cicerone, President of Tenant Mentorship and Author
Creative Ideas to Engage Your Customers While Getting Ready to Reopen
Beth Azor, Azor Advisory Services, Inc. "The Canvassing Queen", CRE Leasing Coach, Author/Speaker
Social Media Tips During COVID-19
Sarah Malcolm, Co President, ATYPICAL and Skye Van Aswegen, Chief Operating Officer, ATYPICAL
Do's and Dont's
- American Industrial Hygiene Foundation (AIHA) 'Back to Work Safely'
- Chase for Business 'A New Era of Entrepreneurship' New Small Business Opportunities in the Post-COVID-19 World
- CO by U.S. Chamber of Commerce '5 Small Business Owners Talk Pandemic-Inspired Changes That Are Here to Stay'
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 Hazard Recognition and Control and Prevention
- Retail Industry Leaders Association 'Open for Business - A Blueprint for Shopping Safe'
- Retail Touchpoints 'Retail Reopening Guide: Address Consumers' Concerns, Enhance Omnichannel Alignment'
- The Kroger Co. 'Sharing What We've Learned: A Blueprint for Businesses'