Computershare Has Replaced Dst Systems As Transfer Agent For Phillips Edison & Company
Effective November 2, 2020, Computershare is the new transfer agent for Phillips Edison, replacing DST Systems.
After November 2, 2020, Stockholders will receive mailed correspondence from Computershare, including a new Computershare account number. Please keep this information for your records.
Stockholders seeking to access their accounts online will need to establish a new account under Computershare’s Investor Center, and re-elect the electronic delivery of statements, tax forms, and proxy materials.
- If you already have a Computershare account, your PECO shares will be automatically added to your account overview on Computershare on November 2, 2020.
- If you are new to Computershare, you can register starting November 2, 2020 at www.computershare.com/peco. You will need your full SSN or Computershare account number to sign up.
We encourage you to opt-in to receive electronic communications. Selecting this option accelerates the delivery of information to you and reduces costs that are ultimately borne by all stockholders. You can do this easily once logged into Computershare’s Investor Center.
Starting November 2, 2020, financial advisors will no longer have access to Phillips Edison client accounts through DST Vision. You will need to access the Computershare Advisor Portal.
If You Are Already Registered With Computershare’s Advisor Portal:
- No action is needed. Computershare will automatically add your PECO accounts to your current Computershare Advisor Portal on November 2, 2020.
- If you are not able to locate your PECO accounts through the Advisor Portal after November 2, 2020, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If You Have Not Registered With Computershare’s Advisor Portal:
Starting November 2, 2020, please visit www.Computershare.com/advisorportal and login by following the instructions below.
- Register as a new financial advisor and provide your broker dealer name.
- Under “username” input your email address, type in the captcha, and click “next”.
- We will send an email to you with a temporary password.
- You can then login with your temporary password and you will be prompted to change it.
- You will then be required to accept the terms and conditions as well as create three security questions to assist you should you need to replace your password in the future.
All investor and financial advisor points of contact remain the same:
- Investors: 888-518-8073
- Advisors: 833-347-5717
- Email: email@example.com
- Investor Overview: www.phillipsedison.com/investors
THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY ANY SECURITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN. ONLY THE PROSPECTUS MAKES SUCH AN OFFER. THE USE OF THIS MATERIAL IS AUTHORIZED ONLY WHEN IT IS ACCOMPANIED BY, AND SHOULD BE READ IN CONJUNCTION WITH, A PHILLIPS EDISON GROCERY CENTER REIT I ("GROCERY CENTER REIT I") PROSPECTUS, WHICH MORE FULLY EXPLAINS THE RISKS AND IMPLICATIONS OF AN INVESTMENT IN GROCERY CENTER REIT I. No offering is made except by a prospectus filed with the department of law of the state of New York. Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission, the attorney general of the state of New York, nor any state securities regulator has passed on or endorsed the merits of this offering.
Legacy forms will be accepted, however, it is highly encouraged that you use our new forms which can be downloaded here.
Processing time will be delayed due to the transfer. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing - we appreciate your patience.
Computershare Alternative Investments
P.O. Box 505013
Louisville, KY 40233-5013
Computershare Alternative Investments
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 402023