Sign up for updates!
Get news from Phillips Edison in your inbox.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Phillips Edison & Co, 11501 Northlake Drive, Cincinnati, OH, 45249, US. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email.
PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY, Inc. Q4 & Full Year 2019 Results:
Phillips Edison's Advisor Services team is now the main support resource for financial advisors.
PHILLIPS EDISON ADVISOR SERVICES
Add us to your Address Book:
Download Contact File (.vcf)
Phillips Edison Advisor Services: (833) 347-5717
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern time
The Phillips Edison Advisor Services team will serve in conjunction with DST, who will continue to handle all account maintenance and investor-related inquiries.
DST: Account maintenance, online access inquiries and investor services: (888) 518-8073 (Option 1)
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Eastern time
PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY COMMON STOCK
Estimated Value Per Share: $11.101
- Annualized Distribution Rate: $0.67 as of August 7, 20192
- 6.7% of the original offering price of $10.00
- Distributions are paid on the first business day of the month
- Upcoming record dates: December 16, 2019; January 15, 2020; February 17, 2020
1) Established by the Phillips Edison and Company, Inc. Board of Directors on May 8, 2019.
2) Distributions are not guaranteed and are authorized at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Upcoming DDI (death, qualifying disability, and incompetence) repurchase date:
- Our next DDI repurchase will occur on February 28, 2020.
- To be included in this DDI repurchase, forms have to be submitted in good order to our transfer agent by February 21, 2020 @ 5:00pm Central time.
- Qualifying DDI repurchases are made in full at $10.00 per share.
Management Update on Liquidity:
To view the amended SRP Document
- The PECO Board of Directors has suspended the standard portion of the Share Repurchase Program.
- All standard repurchase requests on file have been canceled.
- PECO is not currently accepting standard SRP requests.
- PECO will provide an update on the SRP in the Spring of 2020.
- Click here
Investors can access their accounts and enroll in online statements here.