Sign up for updates!
Get news from Phillips Edison in your inbox.
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Phillips Edison & Co, 11501 Northlake Drive, Cincinnati, OH, 45249, US. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every email.
PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY Q2 Earnings RESULTS & Presentation
UPDATE: PHILLIPS EDISON ADVISOR SERVICES
Phillips Edison's Advisor Services team will begin serving as the main support resource for financial advisors beginning September 3, 2019.
Add us to your Address Book:
Download Contact File (.vcf)
Phillips Edison Advisor Services
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Eastern time
The Phillips Edison Advisor Services team will serve in conjunction with DST, who will continue to handle all account maintenance and investor-related inquiries.
DST: Account Maintenance and Investor Services
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Eastern time
PHILLIPS EDISON & COMPANY COMMON STOCK
Estimated Value Per Share: $11.101
- Annualized Distribution Rate: $0.67 as of August 7, 20192
- 6.7% of the original offering price of $10.00
- Distributions are paid on the first business day of the month
- Upcoming record dates: August 15, 2019; September 16, 2019; October 15, 2019; November 15, 2019
1) Established by the Phillips Edison and Company, Inc. Board of Directors on May 8, 2019.
2) Distributions are not guaranteed and are authorized at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Upcoming DDI (death, qualifying disability, and incompetence) repurchase date:
- Monday, September 30, 2019
- To be included in the repurchase, forms must be on file and in good order with our transfer agent, DST, by September 23, 2019 @ 5:00 Central time.
- Repurchases for the September DDI will be made in full at $10.00 per share.
- The PECO Board of Directors has suspended the standard portion of the Share Repurchase Program.
- All standard repurchase requests on file have been canceled.
- PECO is not currently accepting standard SRP requests.
- PECO will provide an update on the SRP in the spring of 2020.
To view the amended SRP Document - Click here
Investors can access their accounts and enroll in online statements here.