We are committed to providing our associates with generous benefit offerings in the areas of physical and financial wellness. Benefits don't just stop at wellness though! PECO provides ample opportunities for our associates to continuously learn and engage with each other. Our work environment is energetic and high-performing yet relaxed enough that associates enjoy being here.
See below for a sample of our benefits and perks.
Physical and Financial Wellness:
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Company contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Wellness Incentive Program with motivating team and individual challenges throughout the year. Recognized as a Healthiest Employers in Ohio for 2020.
- Paid time off (PTO) program and favorable company holiday schedule
- 401(k) company match
- Basic and voluntary life / ADA insurance
- Brand new on-site fitness center at our Cincinnati corporate headquarters
- Gym fee reimbursement program
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery at our Cincinnati corporate headquarters
- Enhanced maternity leave benefits
- Mental Wellness App
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- Pet Insurance options
- ID Theft Protection options
- Associate Hardship Fund
- Participation in PECO University training courses.
- Annual meeting event for all employees
- Tuition reimbursement program for degree-seeking programs and professional certifications
- Summer internship and year-round co-op opportunities for students
- Department specific training
- Benefit and Wellness related learning opportunities available throughout the year
- Learning events held through associate-led affinity groups, PECO MORE and PECO NOW
- Dress for your day work environment
- Free on-site parking for Cincinnati, Park City and Atlanta offices
- Option to participate in company-organized community service programs
- Associate appreciation events
- Associate referral bonus program
- Associate recognition system
- Annual associate award opportunities
Phillips Edison & Company endeavors to make our Careers site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at (513) 554-1110. Phillips Edison & Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please CLICK HERE. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click the links below.
Phillips Edison & Company participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States. The E-Verify program is an internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
In connection with the Transparency in Coverage Rule, the following Machine-Readable files have been made public. UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Phillips Edison & Company.