At Phillips Edison & Company (PECO), we are characterized by our associates. They are dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. They are driven to succeed and make a lasting impact on our growing organization. Having highly trained, energized and skillful professionals throughout every level of our organization is a great source of pride and key element of success for Phillips Edison & Company.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join our high performing team for an exciting career in commercial real estate, check out our Career Center for current opportunities.
We are committed to providing our associates with generous benefit offerings in the areas of physical and financial wellness. Benefits don't just stop at wellness though! PECO provides ample opportunities for our associates to continuously learn and engage with each other. Our work environment is energetic and high-performing yet relaxed enough that associates enjoy being here. See below for a sample of our benefits and perks.
Physical and Financial Wellness:
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Company contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA) and additional wellness incentives
- Paid time off (PTO) program and favorable company holiday schedule
- 401(k) company match
- Basic and voluntary life / ADA insurance
- Brand new on-site fitness center at our Cincinnati corporate headquarters
- Gym fee reimbursement program
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery at our Cincinnati corporate headquarters
- Participation in PECO University training courses and retreats
- Annual meeting event for all employees
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Summer internship and year-round co-op opportunities for students
- Business casual dress environment
- On-site parking for Cincinnati corporate headquarters and Atlanta office locations
- Transit reimbursement program for our downtown Salt Lake City corporate office
- Option to participate in company-organized community service programs
- Associate appreciation events
- Associate referral bonus program
Phillips Edison & Company participates in the United States Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States. The E-Verify program is an internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Phillips Edison & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Please use the links below for important information when applying for work with Phillips Edison & Company in any location.