PECO Total Retail Solutions Create New Opportunities
As part of the Phillips Edison family, PECO Total Retail Solutions (TRS) acquires more complex properties such as power centers, enclosed malls, and mixed-use projects. Through additional development, redevelopment and strategic leasing, significant value for these assets is created.
As part of the Phillips Edison family, Total Retail Solutions offers unique advantages:
- A national operating platform with best-in-class leasing and management capabilities
- Equity in the form of dedicated funds for strategic investment opportunities
- A strong balance sheet and exceptional national lender relationships
Our experience as development professionals adds value in countless ways, allowing us to quickly grasp both the pitfalls and the potential of retail and mixed-use projects.
The Total Retail Solutions team seeks opportunities based on the following criteria:
- Targeting retail or mixed-use assets 350,000 square feet or more
- Locations in major metropolitan markets and dominant locations in secondary markets
- Focused on power centers, lifestyle centers and mixed-use properties
- Acquisition, joint venture and recapitalization potential
David Birdsall, President, Strategic Investment Funds, (513) 746-2577
Scott Mitchell, Senior Vice President, Strategic Investment Funds / Eastern Region, (513) 619-5050
Roy Williams, Senior Vice President, Strategic Investment Funds / Western Region, (801) 983-6301
The table below includes projects ranging from a partially developed acquisition in Frankfort, Kentucky, to an upscale mixed-use project in Cincinnati, Ohio. Click the property name for more information.